Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The beginning

Well... I've tried this blogging thing on myspace but I haven't kept up with it as well as I would have liked. I don't expect this new endeavor to be much different but I just wanted a way to communicate what's going on with the Sibley family. I'm sure Kristy will be adding her thoughts and experiences to our little site as well. It's just sometimes too hard to communicate what's going on with us to everyone on a regular basis. I hope this will be different. I've really enjoyed viewing some other folk's blogs and I figured some people would enjoy view ours. This communicating thing is especially important now since the birth of our daughter Macy. We want people to be able to see her grow up and all the cool things that happen along the way!

So, please feel free to look around, jot down a thought or comment and ultimately get a small taste of what life in the Sibley family is like.

-Tim

3 comments:

Kaydub said...

Cute baby, pal! (You married well!)

KW

Fenn said...

Hey Friends!
I am so happy for you guys! Macy is a doll! I can't wait to meet her! My love to you three!!!

Crystal said...

I'm glad you joined the bandwagon. I love reading everyone's blogs, so I'll add you to the list. Look at how long Macy's hair is!! So cute!