Monday, September 29, 2008

Why is my Daughter so CUTE!?!?!






















Yes, we're obsessed:) Macy's even teething, which isn't super fun, but we still think she is AMAZING! Babies rock! I want ten more. (Shh...don't tell Tim:) I've started scrapbooking Macy's first year...like I said, obsessed...I've done about 100 pages in two days. What a nut! It was the weekend though so Tim was here to help with the Macy stuff so I could go crazy. Of course, 100 pages has gotten me through her first two months...no, I'm notjoking! It's going to be one mammoth scrapbook. That was after I sifted through our photos for only the best ones, of course. Here is a picture of Macy and me. I've taken a million pictures of Macy with her daddy, so I've been asking Tim to take more pictures of Macy with her mommy. I can't help it - she's so cute with her daddy, I just keep snapping away.
I am super excited that it's the fall. Macy's already in her Halloween gear because I LOVE OCTOBER and I'm just preparing...so here she is in her orange stuff...we're planning on taking her to a pumpkin patch this weekend and I'm so excited.
Okay, well I need to start actually watching my daughter now and turn off Baby Einstein, but I really wanted to update everyone since it's been a month! Macy rocks. We're happy. The end.

No comments: