Monday, May 19, 2008

First Laugh

Reading Tim's comments about the last few days reminds me that even though Macy's on strike and it is uncomfortably hot, Macy also decided to debut her laugh this Saturday. It was AMAZING! Seriously, my heart was so uplifted by it. Tim was downstairs with Macy and he stood her on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror and bounced her. She loves to bounce and started rocking out pretty hard - smiling and eventually laughing! I missed it, but later we were out at dinner and Tim got her bouncing again and I got to hear her laugh. She has such a big, infectious smile and it was so incredible to hear her laugh. There's nothing more precious in life than seeing your little baby happy. Even with the strike, we had some fun events this weekend too:)

3 comments:

Aimee Jo said...

I'm so happy that you got to hear her laugh!! Isn't it the best sound ever? That feeding strike thing is news to me. I've never heard of such a thing, but I am glad I know about it now for future children.

Lise said...

Hello Sibleys!
Thank you for sending your blog along. So nice to find out about Macy and where you are at. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl and best wishes for a blessed family life.

brenda said...

Hey you guys should record her laughing and post it for us to hear. We sure are looking foreward to meeting her and now we will get to hear her laugh(hopefully). I am very excited for you.