Friday, August 1, 2008

Hanging Out with Daddy

A couple days ago, I took Macy outside with me to water our plants and she seemed quite interested in it. I am so looking forward to more "daddy time" in the future and special little moments like this. I love how she is now starting to react more to different situations and environments. She is definitely starting to develop her personality more and let us know how she feels about things. She is definitely at the point where she likes to smile and giggle a lot. I tell you there's nothing better than hearing your child laugh. It's just the best sound in the entire world. It can melt even the toughest man's heart. Kristy and I have been discovering that while raising a baby doesn't necessarily get easier, you certainly get into more of routine. You learn to anticipate what your baby wants and needs. We definitely have our moments of frustration as parents and she can still drive us crazy from time to time but it's still an amazing time. I'm just glad I have such a wonderful wife to shoulder so much of the work. Kristy is certainly a shining example of how a mom should be. Macy couldn't be in better hands or be loved any more. Although we have our challenges at times I can see us becoming a close-knit family. Something I've always wanted.

No comments: